Tuesday 8 June 2021

More Sharpie Zombies.


Can Pop-Culture even possible accommodate any more Zombies, you might ask? ...my Sharpie says "Yes!". 

So please enjoy these two new living dead doodles (one in profile and one open top variant). 

Fun Fact... I drew the 'Brains Out' Zombie just before going off to have my first Covid Jab. I'd like to think I was venting a bit of my anxiety about it when drawing that particular Zombie, so that might be the reason he came out extra gruesome. Although who doesn't like their Zombies sloppy and drippy, huh?

Speaking of the undead... I'm not sure why on the night after my Jab, I decided to spend the evening watching a really grisly and gross old Italian Zombie movie? I was already feeling rough without all the onscreen blood and guts. It was actually a pretty intense watch, as I had a dead arm, mild nausea and felt drowsy, and my immune system was clearly in overdrive dealing with my new Pfizer Jab. At times it felt like the movie was almost immersive and my body was dealing with it's own Zombie bite infection.

No comments: