Wednesday 21 October 2020

Getting Your Creep On.

As depressing as things might feel right now (I think nearly everyone is feeling the pinch of such a rough 2020), I do like how this time of year has so much new spooky stuff to offer. Even artists who don't usually do horror art will join in when October rolls around. It's like every time you sign in online or go in a shop, there's something new and creepy to enjoy. 

I have to confess I am finding it harder than normal this year to get into the Halloween frame of mind. Hopefully that'll change before next weekend. It is a real shame that Halloween is finally on a Saturday at a time when people can't really socialize or gather and celebrate together and make a night of it.

Although I'm glad there's still some horror stuff going on this Halloween (even if it is mostly all online), and Corona hasn't fully taken it away from us this year. Getting your creep on in October should be a human right.

No comments: