Sunday 16 February 2020

Vampire Nurse.


I’m ashamed to say I’m not a 100% sure I haven’t posted this before (it’s been a rocky pass few months, and I‘ve lost track of a lot of things), but hopefully this is the first time folks are seeing it.

So please enjoy this quick Vampire nurse doodle I did recently for fun.

I’ve got a strong urge to do something Vampire nurse related at some point. I just like the contrast of depicting a healing character like a nurse, portrayed and mixes with something really bad for your health like a Vampire. Nurses help you feel better and improve your health… Whereas Vampire slowly suck you dry like a sexy illness…

My two favourite things to draw are beautiful woman and grotesque monster. But I do sometimes like the idea of when the two meet, and the idea of the bewitching predator  (I think my Babayka work would fully back that up). When what chases you is something a part of you wouldn’t mind being caught by. It feels like a very sinister trick of nature.

As 2020 rolls on, I will try and find time to do some more female Vampire doodles in my sketchbook when I can, but no promises. 2020 is not making a very good impression on me so far.

I do have a very soft spot for Vampire Vixens (maybe it’s a British thing), and would like to do more in this subgenre at some point.

No comments: