Tuesday 29 October 2019

Yana Nomass Character Sheet.


A little pre-Halloween treat today, for all my blog readers. Hope you enjoyed the return of Babayka-Lives on Saturday, and as an extra bonus for Babayka fans (just to up your Halloween chills), please enjoy this new Yana character sheet.

There’s no two ways about it… Yana Nomass is by far the character I have drawn the most in my comic book career. From her introduction on the very first page of Brides Of Babayka, to her current bloody misadventures in Babayka Land. While the series might be named after Babayka, I very much see her as the comic’s public face. I purposely try and keep Babayka ambiguous and unknown to the reader, while Yana does all the hard work.

Plus who doesn’t love a late teens, early twenties, brunette, Russian femme fatale? Over the years, she gone from Babayka’s trusty henchman (or rather woman), to probably my favourite character. I often wonder if she does have any fans out there among readers, or if her scary nature frightens them off.

This Yana character sheet is something I’ve been meaning to do for a while now. Just to put it in context, I did Babayka’s character sheet back in 2015. So I’m very glad I got time recently to finally finish it.

You can see Babayka character sheet HERE.

And the original Brides character sheet HERE.

No comments: