Monday 27 May 2019

Hike Of Horror.


Things are moving along pretty well on SLASH-UPS: Volume 2 for the moment. There’s been a few setbacks in the last couple of weeks, the biggest being one of my flash-drives becoming corrupted and me losing some important artwork files (that was a depressing and dark moment).

One nice thing that happened last week while out on a hike (pretty much the day after the horrible incident with the faulty flash-drive, in fact), was I came across this awesome boggy swamp while on my travels. It’s located just on the way into a local Nature Reserve, and looked both stunning and creepy in the bright sunlight. I’m now currently just trying to think how I could use this new found gift from the Gods in a future pin-up, maybe? I’m also planning on trying to take some more photos of local spots that might make good backdrops for horror pics this summer, as well as flirting with the idea of trying to do some in a famous local haunted cave. Eek!

No comments: