Tuesday 25 September 2018

Why So Hannibal?



It might not be Halloween yet, or even October, but shops here in my hometown have slowly started to be invaded by Halloween stock. As a horror guy, I always enjoy this short time of year, even if it doesn’t last long.

So here’s a quick couple of photos of a couple of Halloween goodies I’ve bought recently while out-and-about.

A cheap but not too shabby Hannibal Lector mask. I’ve been after one for years, and was pleasantly surprise to find one recently for pretty cheap in a shop here. A plastic glow-in-the-dark slasher knife (although wouldn’t a knife that lights up in the dark be kind of counter-intuitive for a slasher killer?) And a rip-off unofficial Joker mask that came with a terrible Scream style hood (which I wish I had taken a picture of before taking it off), which, thanks to the teachings of youtube, I attach my own strap to.

No comments: