Saturday 28 July 2018

Halloween In July.

Being a horror comic book writer and artists, I tend to try and make a big deal out of Halloween. People just seem more open to all things horror in the colder months before the new year. Like a masked killer brandishing a kitchen knife… Halloween is a busy time for me and starts way earlier in the year.

I know it might not seem it, but I am busy getting certain things sorted during this unbelievably hot weather. One of those things is making sure I’ve got something special in the bag for Halloween later in the year. I usually set aside some of my summer down time to do this every year, but it always feels weird planning and working on stuff for Halloween in the blazing summer heat. 

I’m sure those of you with a keen eye have probably already pick up on the theme I’m going for this Halloween.

No comments: