Monday 4 June 2018

The End For Now.


This coming weekend really signals the end of all things Babayka related until the Autumn, folks.

Babayka-Lives starts its Summer break this weekend, as we leave Newton, Oleg and the soldiers on the deserted Anton family farm (although minor spoiler, we’ll soon find out they’re not alone). And leave Yana, Elizabeth and Katchalov out in those dark woods of Krayvengrad for now.

And this coming weekend is also your last chance to see my artwork as part of the current Violent Femmes: Dangerous female characters in comics show, still happening at the Crypt Gallery in St Mary In The Castle until the 10th.

While the webcomic will be down and the art show over, I will try and keep things interesting here on my blog over the coming months for those popping back for regular updates. Admittedly since last summer, I’ve had two books out, a reissue of a book, and two art shows, so I do wanna take things a bit easier and catch some sun this summer, but I assure people I will be about (just probably with sunburn).

No comments: