Sunday 25 June 2017

Before The Storm.

Before the storm that is next weekend’s big announcement, I need to do some very quick, and much needed house keeping, before things get crazy next Saturday.

I’m stuck in the very weird position where I may actually have a chance to print some Babayka-Lives fan-art very soon, but where I’d be able to print it in, I need to start putting together very soon, which may mean it’s too much of a tight deadline for people to get around to doing some. At the moment, I think I’ll give it a month, and if there isn’t enough to do it in that time, I’ll chalk it up to my bad timing on my part, and replace it with something else. My plan right now is for me to put the word out (which hopefully I‘m doing now), and see how things look in a few weeks.

I know the summer is the worse time to put out the call for fan-art (more bad timing on my part), but we’ll see how it all goes. If anyone out there is interested, but has questions, you can either Note me on Deviantart, or send an email to the usual address.

And just a reminder, we do have a Babayka-Lives Fan-Art folder over on Deviantart now, if anyone would like to submit artwork to it. I'd love to see it.

No comments: