Friday 24 March 2017

Outtakes.





It’s been a very narcissistic couple of weeks for me lately. First of all, I had to draw my first self-portrait in years for a secret project I’m currently working on, and considering I do them so rarely, I wanted it to be a good one, so I’ve been really trying to get my likeness down recently.

And now I’ve gotta free up some space on my phone and delete some old photos, and I’ve decided I kind of like some of the outtake photos from a selfie id photo session I did late last year so much, I’m gonna post them here and set them free onto the internet.

Forgive me for this very self-indulgent post this week. Considering there’s so few photos of me floating around on the internet, though, I hope you’ll excuse it. I know I’m meant to also give you some kind of update on Babayka-Lives for the weekend, but I just caught my reflexion in a shiny surface and I’m too enchanted to do so now, so I strongly just recommend to tune in and find out for yourself.

No comments: