Monday 14 November 2016

The Ripper Returns.


Here’s something I don’t think I’ve ever posted before. I’m pretty sure I didn’t post this when I did it a while ago, because I didn’t wanna leak the title “The Skinny-Dipper Ripper” online before I had finished my cover with the same name.

I rarely get a chance to do any playing around on computer with artwork, because of lack of time, but here’s something I did briefly get to do. It’s what I think Catch Of The Day would look like if it was a Video Nasty VHS cover from the 80’s. I have to say, even though it’s pretty rough, and just me playing around, I kind of like it. I got to flex my graphic-design muscle doing this cover. I’d like to try and do something else in this style, maybe, down the line.

Here’s a fun game. Can anyone guess the font I stole to use on this mock poster? Big horror nerd points to those that can.

No comments: