Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas 2015.


I think if any image shows you shouldn’t mess with Krampus, it’s this one… Jeez… If you wake up tomorrow morning, and your ears hurt and you’ve got a wet, sticky forehead, you’ll know you weren’t a good boy\girl this year. 

I’ve got a couple more presents to wrap, but I’m more or less ready for Crimbo now. 

Here’s an early Xmas present for all Babayka-Lives tapastic readers, as if you head over to my page this Christmas eve, you’ll see I’ve just uploaded the final instalment of Brides Of Babayka on there today. Enjoy.

So let me just end by saying Merry Christmas to all readers. I hope you’ve all enjoyed Babayka-Lives during 2015, and hope you have a great Xmas this year, what ever you’re up to. And I hope your all comeback in 2016 for Book Two: Babayka Land.

No comments: