Wednesday 25 November 2015

James Bond Style.

If all goes to plan, I should be dropping the name of the second book in the Babayka series this coming Saturday over on Babayka-Lives, as well as roughly when readers can expect it. As the title to this blog post might suggest, I decided for fun I was going to announce it James Bond style (I’m sure a lot of you can figure out what that means), so drop by to find out what Babayka’s next misadventure is going to be called this weekend.  

Bonus game: I’ll give a free signed copy of Brides Of Babayka to the first person who can guess the name of Book 2 before Saturday (the 28th of November). Hint… I’ve already sneakily name drop it in a blog post within the last three months on this very blog, so happy hunting. I swear it on here somewhere, folks.

Comment below or by Email at the usual address if you think you can find it. Or just try and fluke it and guess, if you’re feeling jammy, and don’t forget to tune into Babayka-Lives this Saturday to find out if you guess right, and the name of the second Babayka book.

No comments: