Friday 17 April 2015

Hit That Button.

Tune in tomorrow over on Babayka-Lives to see the fate of Ronald Blake, as he continues his misadventures trapped deep in Babayka’s lair. What will become of poor, old, lone Blake? How long will he remain the last Bachelor standing?

Also, if you have either a Tumblr or Tapastic account, why not subscribe to Babayka-Lives? Never miss an update by simply hitting that subscribe button. It also gives me a chance to get to know some of my readers, to boot, and helps support the web-comic. A massive thank you to those who have already subscribe via Tumblr\Tapastic. It’s always awesome when readers show some love and hits that subscribe button. It’s the highlight of my day when I get an Email informing me the comic’s got a new follower, so a big thank you to those that do.


No comments: