Sunday 23 November 2014

Dark Xmas.

I think it’s safe to say it’s gonna be a very dark Xmas for Kevin Moon this year over on Babayka-Lives. No spoilers, but I think he’s in for a rough time in the coming weeks, personally. I think Mr Moon is about to learn the hard way that nobody messes with the Brides Of Babayka. Place your bets now as to whether Moon will even make it to Xmas or not? Also, for anyone wanting a sneak peek at next week’s page, there’s an unlettered copy on my Deviantart page. I think it’s one of my favourite pages from the whole book.

Speaking of my Deviantart page, I recently posted a journal entry on there about next month’s first year anniversary of Babayka-Lives that readers may wanna check out. Can you believe it’s nearly been a year already?

Also did this quick doodle of a Troll this week in my sketchbook. Look at his devious, knobbly face. Wonder what mischief he’s been up to, eh?  

No comments: