Monday 26 May 2014

A Call Out.

You could maybe argue that page 38 (the page that’s just gone up on Babayka-Lives) is the big turning point of this story. Why not check it out and decide for yourself?

Late last week I put a call out for feedback on my deviantart page. What with my web-comic being nearly six months old now, it seems like the right time. To get things started, I’ve thought up some questions to get the ball rolling. I’m in no way expecting people to answer all of these, but if you see one or two you fancy, and you wanna help out and get involved, please do.  

Q: More often than not, where and when do you usually read Babayka-Lives? I.E. Evenings at home on your home computer? During the day on your work computer? Middle of the night under the sheets with a flashlight and tablet?

Q: Who is your favourite and less favourite characters in the series and why?

Q: Should I start a Babayka-Lives Facebook\Twitter account? Is that something you wanna see?

Q: I’m thinking of giving away something free to those people kind enough to donate on my site, but what should it be? Realistically, it needs to be something I can easily Email them… but what? A one-off pin-up just for donators? A colour copy of one of my pin-ups? A scan of a very quick sketch? Or something else? What do you think would be fair and for how much?

Q: Are you actually finding Babayka-Lives scary? If so, what scenes creep you out?

Q: Do I have any female readers out there? Or is this series just something that would alienate your average lady comic-book fan?

Q: Would you like to see more Babayka-Lives pin-ups? If so, who would you like to see more pin-ups of and what should they be doing?  

Q: Are you enjoying this web-series? If so, why? If not, why?

Emails to: babayka-lives{AT}outlook.com

Email subject heading can be ‘Feedback’ or ‘Q&A’ or anything, really. Please also feel free to use this Email address for any other web-comic matters like inquires, fan-art, and so on.

2 comments:

Lazx said...

Awesome

Andrew Reed said...

Thanks, Lazx :)