Thursday 28 November 2013

Getting There.


I’m proud to say I think I’ve managed to post new artwork nearly every week since starting this blog back in 2007. The only time I can remember missing a week or two was earlier this year, when blogger was having some problems with posting images. Apart from then, I can’t remember missing a week (feel free to go back and check if you think I‘m bluffing.) The nature of this blog, however, will be changing as we go into 2014. It’ll be used more for updates and info. Although I’ll still be posting the odd bit of artwork, I doubt it will be on a weekly basis. If this sounds ominous or like bad news, it’s really not. In fact, you’ll probably be getting more artwork posted by me soon (hint, hint), just not here. I guess I’m saying this blog will be tweaked slightly very soon to support something else. That’s all I’ll say for now.

Another panel this week I wouldn’t be posting if I wasn’t running low on art and time to do new art. Probably my favourite frame from this page. I’d like to think it looks like a shot out of a Dario Argento flick.

No comments: