Friday 18 February 2011

Midway.

Just finished inking the final page of issue #2 last night. Art wise I’ve hit the halfway point. It also means once I’ve got the cleaning up, resizing and lettering done, I can helpfully get some time to do some pin-ups. I haven’t had a chance to draw anything other then this current issue since Halloween last year. I’ve got a couple of ideas I want to flesh out. Until then, here the latest panel.

Been checking out the awesome trailer going around for Dead Island in the last few days. With that and new Resident Evil games coming out on the 3DS, it’s a good time if you’re into Zombie games. I reckon the next step will be a giant Zombie MMO. Instead of playing an Elf or Superhero, you’re just a guy trying to survive in an online Zombie wasteland. Like The Walking Dead or something. Maybe if you’re killed instead of dieing, you have to then be a Zombie and chase survivors. You’d have to keep your character alive by finding food and weapons and teaming up with other players. There could be records of who last longest and so on. I’d play it… if I currently owned a decent console or had five minutes to myself these days. Neither of which I do… damn.

No comments: