Sunday 27 December 2009

Experiments In Terror (Part 3D.)

This 3D image is me trying to be a bit fancy. With only part of the image now in the third dimension. I think it worked out well. It’s a bit fiddly only making certain parts of an image 3D. But hopefully worth it. If any of my old pin ups were screaming out for 3D treatment it was this one.

Enjoy.

Speaking of 3D. I’m hoping to update my laptop and get a new one in the New Year. As this laptop (the one I’m writing on right now) has only one USB port, I've never been able to get a Webcam for online chatting (no big loss) but since I’m hopefully getting a new one soon I was thinking of splashing out on one of those new fancy 3D Webcams as well. For a few days I was like “Yeah, fuck it… I’ve got some money saved up, I’m going to treat myself for once.” I’m always left behind when it comes to gadgets. It would be nice to be ahead of the curve on this one for once…Until it dawn on me I’d buy it and then only the people on the other end of the Webcam would be getting all that 3D goodness. Unless you both have one, all you’ve done is paid to give someone else a 3D treat. In theory it would be smarter to buy one then give it to them to use.

I won’t be posting anything from Project B.O.B. this week, but will start posting new work again in the New Year.

No comments: