Wednesday 19 November 2008

Those Bloody Aches And Pains.

Come down with the flu like everybody else seems to be lately. I say flu; I’m not really sure what it is. More just a load of sinus pains, headaches, tiredness and general aches and pains. Not really moving very far from my bed these last couple of days. still managed to get drugged up enough on Beechams to keep the aches at bay long enough to get some artwork done last night. Will try and do like wise again tonight.

I know it nearly Christmas because I’m getting daily (some times more) emails from Amazon and Play trying to get me to buy stuff for Xmas. Every time I open my emails they’re a new one from them. And the sad thing is I know it won’t end until after the January sales next year. It been going on now for a few years so it almost like a Xmas tradition.

I think in my last post I said I was going for a Sergio Leone feel with this page and this is probably the most western shot. Man riding over a hill. Ok the landscape had to look a little alien but I think it still firmly in Western territory. If comics had a soundtracks there’d be a electro Ennio Morricone jingle going on over this scene.

No comments: