Friday 8 August 2008

A Good Death Cry.

I think I mention in a previous post about trying to figure out the spelling of the sound effect that the Tardis makes when it appears and disappears. At some point my next challenge will be to try and figure out a good death cry for this shot. What kind of a death cry would a creature like this make? Who knows? I’d want it to be Alien sounding, maybe get a bit of gurgling going on.

One of my biggest pet hates at the moment is waiting for stuff you’d ordered online. Been trying to keep my spending down since I spent more in Cornwall then I had planned a few weeks back. But I had been keeping a little back for an art book I had my eye on. Having ordered it at the end of last week I’m now just waiting for the thing to turn up. It a daily game of hoping today will be the day when the postmen walks up to my front door with a book shape package and everyday when he doesn’t feeling paranoid there some conspiracy going on for me to remain bookless for another day. If you order something online you usually save a few pounds but it’s that feeling of knowing you’ve already paid for something that you can’t then have for a week or two. That and for some reason not being able to get an appointment at the hairdresser is really pissing me off too. All I want to do this summer is read a good book with short hair.

No comments: