Thursday 20 December 2007

These Things Take Time.

You know a videogame going to be good, when in been in development for more then ten years and they’ve only just released a teaser trailer.



Wow I remember playing the first Duke Nukem 3D back in the mid 90’s. It seems hard for a videogame to have a good sense of humour about itself, but there was something very unapologetic about Duke Nukem 3D that I liked. It was differently one of the best videogames when I was growing up. Can’t really tell anything from this trailer about the new Duke Nukem game and no ones actually said Duke Nukem coming out in 2008. I’m also guessing only the strongest, most upgraded PC will be able to play this game when it does come out. Not my shitty laptop PC, which is held together with chewing gum and plasters.

I’m really glad I finished my Christmas shopping today. Things were getting a bit cut throat in the shops over the last couple of days. Yeah I’m pretty set for Xmas by now. Just going spend my time now playing with that long cardboard tube you get at the end when all the wrapping papers gone and pretend it a lightsaber.

No comments: