Friday 20 September 2024

Rogue Paratrooper Coloured.


On the battlefields of World War 2, a lone British Paratrooper (nicknamed the Red Devils by the Germans) takes out the crew of a Tiger Tank with his Sten Submachine Gun.

Some old school tough and gritty WW2 action.

I really tried to research and get the colours and look right on this Pin-Up. So hopefully I did the Paratrooper Weaponry and Uniform justice. I do think it is an iconic look and design and one of my favourites.

This is maybe the Colour Job I'm most happiest with on any of my Artworks so far. I spent a long time trying to make the trousher look as inchy and rough as I could, and the Muzzel Flash as cool as I could in this Pin-Up.

I also like that the background has a dark smokey foreboding battlefield feel about it.

No comments: